Those that understand Phyla will know how ridiculous the statement above is when considered. Both the duck and the goose are of the anatidae according to the definition of birds used in the English language. The duck and the goose are birds.
Unfortunately such mistakes happen not only in zoology but even in the standard practice. In reference to this article and the false polarisation, we have to talk about the whole conservative vs. liberal dilemma.
Let’s first talk about the whole alt-right thing. The alt right came to prominence through one of its most outstanding advocates, in fact the one who actually coined the word: Richard Spencer.
Based upon the “browning” of America, the loss of US hegemony in the world by the rising titan China and a number of military reversals starting in AD 1953, Spencer exploded onto the scene in an attempt to try to rally whites to reinvest in their own identity.
Even Mr. Spencer could not have realised how popular he would become. The 2016 United States election that pitted Hillary Clinton against Donald J. Trump brought out the best in alt-righters.
Since the late 1960s AD, the alt-left (which will be discussed in more detail in another article) has had a huge impact on media, culture and education in the United States. The counter culture in the last decade or so grew from chat-rooms, then 4-chan and reddit and it was aggressively anti-PC, feminism as well as equal opportunities legislation and so forth.
The apex of the alt-right was realised in the US elections when Donald Trump came and did the seemingly impossible. He won.
Mr. Trump had trashed both parties, given disparaging nicknames to his opponents (remember the “low energy” remark directed at Jeb Bush), downplayed their strengths (addressing Rand Paul, “He shouldn’t even be on this stage…!”)
In addition to this, he made clear and concise statements and would double down on them when pressed (the “fat pig Rosie O’Donnell” remark) and would not apologise. This man represented the change so many asked for.
He was the anti-Obama. Anything the past administration had been upon he seemed the opposite. The alt-right loved him and stood behind his most audacious supposition: a wall needs to be built across the southern United States border to block off Mexican immigrants that have made the US more Mexican and brought half of that country into America (he called them “bad hombres”).
When this happened, the ranks of the alt-right swelled with members. People jumped aboard as the bandwagon was rolling around collecting people.
Rebel Media, Info-Wars, Gavin McInnes, Milo Yiannopoulos, Reality Calls, Paul Joseph Watson, Tommy Robinson, Atheism is Unstoppable, Baked Alaska, Stephen Molyneux and countless others began associating with the movement.
Women played their part and the movement tried to bring forward easy on the eyes preachers to attract men such as Roaming Millennial, Rage After the Storm, Brittany Pettibone, Tara McCarthy, Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy, Really Graceful, Red Pill Black and so forth.
When Donald Trump won these counter culture alt-right people became the new establishment in alternative media, the very same things they despised and railed against. Especially in the case of Info Wars, they almost acted like the Vatican regarding trumps actions. “Well, you see. Trump’s trolling the liberals. He’s doing the Jedi mind trick. Yeah, he’s got ’em.”
It got to the point where this was like MSNBC or Fox & Friends where one position was advocated to the exclusion of all others without critical analysis.
Then there were those damn haircuts the men had as advocates of the movement. Richard Spencer – in fairness to him – has always had that.
But you had a whole new flood of guys doing the alt-right wave. A new day was dawning.
Then came Charlottesville. In a pitched battle between alt-right and alt-left people (the ANTIFA), violence resulted in a real way where someone died and it was captured on film.
Then came the back-peddling. All of a sudden, people started coming out talking about they never said they were alt-right. “I have never claimed that before,” they swallowed hard while realising this violence might lead to their arrest or to surveillance.
It seems all the revolutionary rhetoric from many of these people was faulty after all. It wasn’t a trickle. It was an avalanche.
The Rebel Media came out hand wringing and declaring it is not part of the alt-right, never was.
They then fired Faith Goldy and not long after…
Lauren Southern flew the coop,
again claiming she never said she was alt-right.
Then Gavin McInnes, still with that damn haircut and the talking points, kept saying he never said he was alt-right.
Then came others like Roaming Millennial,
Paul Joseph Watson,
Again, they are claiming they knew nothing of the alt-right and were never part of it.
The same thing happened with Stephen Molyneux.
One single event led to the rise of another phenomenon: the alt-lite (hence forth referred to as “timids”). They now start to use words like “conservative” and “republican” again when they said that a third wave was to start.
These people have now gone in the other direction. The haircuts are the same and so is the rhetoric, political philosophy, language and code words such as “cultural marxism” “hard left” “fake media” and all the other titles.
So they are using the same outlook, language, terminology, solutions and hell even the haircuts and hairstyles are the same; but all of a sudden, they are not Alt-Right.
Timids will now start claiming that they are not Alt-Right based upon the following arguments that they strenuously disagree with:
Segregation: this has only just started in the last few years and is a utopia or ideal as posited by Richard Spencer and not the pragmatic norm.
IQ arguments: When some of the Alt-Right say other races are inferior, timids say they don’t believe this at all and it is wrong, yet they use the exact same talking points, arguments (“people from nations that are incompatible with our way of life”) that lead you to believe nothing other than that they are indeed Alt-Right
Ethno-state: This has already been treated above under the topic of segregation and is discussed in much the same way by Richard Spencer.
Timids at this point jump ship, not realising that their bemoaning of the “loss of ethnic culture” and other matters is in and of itself Alt-Right philosophy.
White Nationalist sentiments: Please see above. Timids are just too damn easy to figure out.
Timids are indeed Alt-Right, they just aren’t willing to face the consequences of it; but they will use the language, wear the costume and do all things but identify with the movement now that a social wave against it has started.
It is no longer chic and cool. People are starting to genuinely feel fear and concern. The wind in the next half decade may start to change directions.
Timids count on this and have now retreated back into the language of calling themselves “conservatives” (when the accurate language for their group was “libertarian.” But who’s checking, right?).
Hell some have even jumped and called themselves identitarians! This is strange as one of the stated aims was to be against identity politics exemplified by the “left.”
In closing, I would like to say this point very clearly. You don’t get to speak with violence, advocate all manner of physical violence and stop short of calling for it…and then when it erupts you disavow yourselves of it and pretend as if you never had anything at all to do with it.
You are responsible. Now you have to take the credit or the fault. I have left below for the reader a listing of Alt-Right principles that someone can examine to clearly know the alt-right. And this is from their sources.
What the Alt Right is
In the interest of developing a core Alt Right philosophy upon which others can build.
- The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Progressives are not Alt Right. Liberals are not Alt Right. Communists, Marxists, Marxians, cultural Marxists, and neocons are not Alt Right.
- The Alt Right is an ALTERNATIVE to the mainstream conservative movement in the USA that is nominally encapsulated by Russel Kirk’s 10 Conservative Principles, but in reality has devolved towards progressivism. It is also an alternative to libertarianism.
- The Alt Right is not a defensive attitude and rejects the concept of noble and principled defeat. It is a forward-thinking philosophy of offense, in every sense of that term. The Alt Right believes in victory through persistence and remaining in harmony with science, reality, cultural tradition, and the lessons of history.
- The Alt Right believes Western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and supports its three foundational pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the Graeco-Roman legacy.
- The Alt Right is openly and avowedly nationalist. It supports all nationalisms and the right of all nations to exist, homogeneous and unadulterated by foreign invasion and immigration.
- The Alt Right is anti-globalist. It opposes all groups who work for globalist ideals or globalist objectives.
- The Alt Right is anti-equalitarian. It rejects the idea of equality for the same reason it rejects the ideas of unicorns and leprechauns, noting that human equality does not exist in any observable scientific, legal, material, intellectual, sexual, or spiritual form.
- The Alt Right is scientodific. It presumptively accepts the current conclusions of the scientific method (scientody), while understanding a) these conclusions are liable to future revision, b) that scientistry is susceptible to corruption, and c) that the so-called scientific consensus is not based on scientody, but democracy, and is therefore intrinsically unscientific.
- The Alt Right believes identity > culture > politics.
- The Alt Right is opposed to the rule or domination of any native ethnic group by another, particularly in the sovereign homelands of the dominated peoples. The Alt Right is opposed to any non-native ethnic group obtaining excessive influence in any society through nepotism, tribalism, or any other means.
- The Alt Right understands that diversity + proximity = war.
- The Alt Right doesn’t care what you think of it.
- The Alt Right rejects international free trade and the free movement of peoples that free trade requires. The benefits of intranational free trade is not evidence for the benefits of international free trade.
- The Alt Right believes we must secure the existence of white people and a future for white children.
- The Alt Right does not believe in the general supremacy of any race, nation, people, or sub-species. Every race, nation, people, and human sub-species has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and possesses the sovereign right to dwell unmolested in the native culture it prefers.
- The Alt Right is a philosophy that values peace among the various nations of the world and opposes wars to impose the values of one nation upon another as well as efforts to exterminate individual nations through war, genocide, immigration, or genetic assimilation.
TL;DR: The Alt Right is a Western ideology that believes in science, history, reality, and the right of a genetic nation to exist and govern itself in its own interests.
The patron saint of conservatives, Russell Kirk, wrote: “The great line of demarcation in modern politics, Eric Voegelin used to point out, is not a division between liberals on one side and totalitarians on the other. No, on one side of that line are all those men and women who fancy that the temporal order is the only order, and that material needs are their only needs, and that they may do as they like with the human patrimony. On the other side of that line are all those people who recognize an enduring moral order in the universe, a constant human nature, and high duties toward the order spiritual and the order temporal.”
This is no longer true, assuming it ever was. The great line of demarcation in modern politics is now a division between men and women who believe that they are ultimately defined by their momentary opinions and those who believe they are ultimately defined by their genetic heritage. The Alt Right understands that the former will always lose to the latter in the end, because the former is subject to change.